focaccia bread.


Undergrad is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a little bit exciting.  And a little bit unsettling.  Free time makes me nervous and stressed, like I should always be surrounded by a minimum of 20 people and I should have a list of things to do from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m.  And now I am at home, with my parents, kind of freaking out and making a thousand lists to keep myself calm.  Luckily these lists genereally involve fun things, along with "get a job," that I haven't been able to do all year.  All those craft projects that I bookmarked all year - yeah I can finally do them.

So with my first half day off I decided to cross off another one of the things on my "21 before 22" list and make bread.  I have never made bread.  My oven hates bread.  Pretty much all good reasons to go for it I feel. 

I saw this recipe on food coma and decided to go for it because it didn't seem incredibly intimidating.  AND IT WORKED.  Like, it actually tastes good.  It doesn't really look like hers, and not just because I put olives on it either.  It also doesn't taste like Safeway focaccia bread, it's denser because of the whole wheat, and you can actually taste the olive oil, but it's delicious.


Whatever, it rose, its whole wheat and it tastes incredibly good with balsamic vinegar.  So I'm happy.


Now off to do craft projects! xo.

oh and I bought an awesome crocheted maxi dress at Value Village the other day.  It's beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment