The delight is spreading..

So, when I came back from my *ahem* "short" little blog break I expected things at the most delightful adventure to have fallen rather quiet.  I was rather wrong.  While I was away a few craft projects got featured on various other blogs and instead of having zero page views, I had...thousands!  It was a fantastic surprise and I thought I would share a little bit of the excitement with you!

Over at Stephanie Gerber's blog Henry Happened you can find my embroidered locket d.i.y, right in the centre of 30 other sweet necklace tutorials!

You can also find it posted on March 14th on Cloth Magazine UK's facebook page here!


Over on Babble you can find my painted heart tights d.i.y - one of my first d.i.y.'s on the blog! - in their Trendspotting: 12 Awesome DIY Tights article.

Lastly you can find my vintage book bunting d.i.y. over at Saved by Love Creations as part of her paper garland round up!

And thanks to all of you for sharing the sweetness! Happy Spring! xo, T.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sweetie!! It's an amazing blog that you have done so well, I am so happy to hear that you are being found and recognized for your crafty and artistic talent!

    ReplyDelete